Our Aims and Objectives
The Association has a 5-year plan which sets out what we hope to achieve during this period. The plan is reviewed every year to take account of any changes that may have an impact on the work of the Association.
Our main objectives for 2019-2024 are:
- Customer Service - we will provide excellent customer service, through the analysis and evaluation of customer feedback.
- Governance - we will continue to review our governance requirements to ensure strategic leadership and direction.
- Financial Viability - we will manage finance to sustain the business to allow for the continued delivery of services.
- Asset Management - through a robust programme of reactive, void, cyclical and planned repairs, we aim to maintain and improve existing properties.
- Community regeneration - by building on existing partnerships, we hope to create opportunities to enhance services in our estates.
- Development - we will work to support the Scottish Government's 50,000 New Homes Target and will build high standard new homes to meet the needs and aspirations of our customers.