Useful telephone numbers and websites:
· SAMH www.samh.org.uk – Information line directing people to local support services across Scotland
· NHS Inform www.nhsinform.scot - online platform for a range of health problems including MH
· Breathing Space www.breathingspace.scot - 0800 83 85 87 out of hours telephone support line for those with Mental Health problems
· Samaritans www.samaritans.org - 116 123 emotional support for anyone struggling to cope
· Living Life Telephone Support 0800 328 9655 free telephone support service for people with low mood and/or anxiety using workbooks
· Headspace www.Headspace.com – Mindfulness for everyday life – Stress less, move more, sleep soundly.
· Lifelink www.lifelink.org.uk Lifelink can offer support to anyone who is struggling to cope with everyday stress or feels anxious or depressed through counselling or courses
· Well-Being Services South Glasgow www.wellbeing-glasgow.org.uk The South Glasgow Wellbeing Services consists of psychologists, cognitive-behavioural therapists, counsellors and guided self -help workers.
· Time Out Scotland www.timeoutscotland.org.uk - a self-help support group which meets every week. They are run by people who are past and present sufferers of poor mental health.
· GAMH www.gamh.org.uk support for mental health recovery
· Youth Community Support Agency www.ycsa.org.uk offer counselling as part of their program of events for young people
> www.glasgowhelps.org is useful for food deliveries, prescriptions. If you are unable to use it Contact Brenda, Erin or Ryan
> Home Energy Scotland is funded by the Scottish Government and can help if you are worried about paying for your gas and electricity. Their service is free and impartial, contact them free on Tel. 0808 808 2282, Monday – Friday 8am – 8pm and Saturday 9am – 5pm. or for the latest information from Home Energy Scotland and top tips for saving energy, visit www.homeenergyscotland.org.
> NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Bereavement Services provides lots on information on services and resources.
> Pregnant and New Parents, Maternal Mental Health Scotland: links to useful guidance for pregnancy and birth during COVID 19. www.maternalmentalhealthscotland.org.uk
> Children and Young people, Childhood Bereavement UK: has produced a short film, supporting bereaved children during difficult times. https://www.childbereavementuk.org/coronavirus-supporting-children
> Young Scot: provides a wealth of information to help support young people during COVID 19. https://young.scot/campaigns/national/coronavirus
> Heads Up: has information about some common mental health conditions, and includes advice and tips on ways on how people can cope with living with the condition. http://headsup.scot/
> Cruse: information on dealing with bereavement and grief during COVID 19 https://www.cruse.org.uk/get-help/coronavirus-dealing-bereavement-and-grief
> Beyond Words: when someone dies from corona virus: a guide for families and carers. https://booksbeyondwords.co.uk/downloads-shop/when-someone-dies-from-coronavirus
> NHS Living Life: 0800 328 9655: A free telephone based service for people over the age of 16 feeling low, anxious or stressed
> Samaritans: 116 123. A free and confidential support to anyone, any age.