About your rent
- Maintaining your property by providing a reactive day-to-day repairs service.
- Updating your property as part of our planned maintenance program
- Maintaining the environment through estate services
- The provision of a staff team who manage the business
- The provision of a welfare rights service to offer financial advice and assistance.
- Administrative costs associated with running the Association.
The rent and advice on benefits booklet provides you with information on how we set our rent, consult with you and can provide you with welfare rights advice.