goConnect is a project that works with vulnerable tenants such as people with anxiety and depression, long-term unemployed, carers, single parents, etc.
It aims to help people who feel lonely and isolated, encouraging them to try new skills, courses and volunteering roles.
Changes to our service due to Coronavirus
We understand that in light of current circumstances, many tenants may be feeling anxious and isolated. The goConnect team will be working remotely for the foreseeable future: if you need assistance, please telephone Brenda or Erin on 0141 638 0999 (Option 3), and we can refer or signpost you to relevant agencies who may be able to help. We will also be updating our goConnect Facebook page regularly with useful information, you can find us at:
Useful telephone numbers and websites:
· SAMH www.samh.org.uk – Information line directing people to local support services across Scotland
· NHS Inform www.nhsinform.scot - online platform for a range of health problems including MH
· Breathing Space www.breathingspace.scot - 0800 83 85 87 out of hours telephone support line for those with Mental Health problems
· Samaritans www.samaritans.org - 116 123 emotional support for anyone struggling to cope
· Living Life Telephone Support 0800 328 9655 free telephone support service for people with low mood and/or anxiety using workbooks
· Headspace www.Headspace.com – Mindfulness for everyday life – Stress less, move more, sleep soundly.
· Lifelink www.lifelink.org.uk Lifelink can offer support to anyone who is struggling to cope with everyday stress or feels anxious or depressed through counselling or courses
· Well-Being Services South Glasgow www.wellbeing-glasgow.org.uk The South Glasgow Wellbeing Services consists of psychologists, cognitive-behavioural therapists, counsellors and guided self -help workers.
· Time Out Scotland www.timeoutscotland.org.uk - a self-help support group which meets every week. They are run by people who are past and present sufferers of poor mental health.
· GAMH www.gamh.org.uk support for mental health recovery
· Youth Community Support Agency www.ycsa.org.uk offer counselling as part of their program of events for young people